"Fever" Sleeveless Maxi Dress - Serena Bocchino
4 Installments of 72.25 $ by Klarna
This breezy Maxi Dress features simple and uncluttered linear compositions with luxe fabrics. With the delicate detailing tiered handkerchief hem and ruffled decorations, it will have you stylishly satisfied in every way! The back features an alluring zip closure. Full and flowy maxi skirt.
The Art Sense Behind:
This breathtaking dress is inspired by Serena Bocchino’s Fever. Bocchino’s improvisational method of painting perfectly echoes with today’s fashion in the way of delivering the heart-following lifestyle. Fever is an abstract art piece, focusing on the process of making art. Instead of appreciating art solely based on the final result, abstract art focuses on bringing the art-making process aesthetic.
About Artist Serena Bocchino:
Serena Bocchino, an active artist within the art field for 40 years, has been recognized by many art institutions for her work. She is also the recipient of numerous awards, including the Pollock-Krasner Foundation Grant, the PS1/MOMA International Studio Residency, the Artists Space/Artists Grant, the Art Matters Grant, the Brodsky Center Printmaking Residency, and the Basil Alkazzi Award, USA. The New Jersey State Council on the Arts has granted her Fellowships in both Painting and Drawing.
- Back zip closure
- Empire waist
- Tiered handkerchief hem
- Fully lined
- 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Imported, China
SIZE & FIT:
- Handkerchief maxi silhouette
- About 57" from shoulder to hem
- The model shown is wearing US size XS
Check out some of Serena Bocchino's paintings
And, more products inspired by Serena's paintings:
- Catch (Red) Dress: Long sleeves V-Neck Midi Dress with a waist-accentuating fit
- Mirror Dress: Sleeveless Midi Dress with delicate detailing handkerchief hem
- Catch (Blue) Dress: Sleeveless Midi Dress with twisted neckline and styling reclining waist
- Catch (Pink) Phone Case: Stylish pink iPhone Case that matches your personality